Resources for Students and Early Careerists
Pursuing a Healthcare Management Degree
- HealthManagementCareers.org is an ACHE Web site that focuses on career opportunities in healthcare management.
- Your Career as a Healthcare Executive provides information about career opportunities for healthcare executives.
- Which Degree Should I Pursue? provides information about pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees in healthcare administration.
- Master’s Graduates Salary Information displays salary information disclosed by graduates of accredited master’s level programs in healthcare management.
- Postgraduate Fellowship Compensation Survey displays salary information disclosed by ACHE administrative fellows.
Scholarships, Internships, and Fellowships
- Albert W. Dent Graduate Student Scholarship is a $5,000-scholarship for minority students enrolled in their final year of a healthcare management graduate program.
- Foster G. McGaw Graduate Student Scholarship is a $5,000-scholarship for students enrolled in their final year of a healthcare management graduate program.
- Minority Internship is a three-month internship program that provides an opportunity for the intern to rotate through all major ACHE divisions.
- Stuart A. Wesbury, Jr. Postgraduate Fellowship is a one-year fellowship program that provides an opportunity for the fellow to work in all major ACHE divisions.
- Directory of Fellowships in Health Services Administration lists postgraduate fellowships in health services administration in the United States and Canada.
Support for Early Careerists
- Early Careerist Network resources help build career momentum with monthly newsletters, seminars, books, and career and networking information designed to address the particular challenges faced by early careerists.
- Career Management 101 presentations guide you through interviewing, networking, crafting a resume, and other career management strategies.
- Acute Care Career Overview highlights acute care career opportunities for entry-, mid-, and senior-level managers and provides an overview of the acute care sector.
- Managed Care Career Overview highlights managed care career opportunities for entry-, mid-, and senior-level managers and provides an overview of the managed care sector.
Want to take your career to the next level?
Sign Up for E-mail updates
Click on the button above to provide us with your contact information so that you can get the most up-to-date information.Sign Up