June 22 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The Utilization of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Today
You are invited to attend the networking reception followed by the educational program, The Utilization of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Today. The event is being organized by VirtuSense Technologies, the Missouri Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives, and the St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society. Social hour and refreshments provided courtesy of the Keane Insurance Group.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be better able to:
- Define and describe common terms and definitions related to the emerging field of artificial intelligence and machine learning in healthcare, as well as demonstrate an understanding of currently deployed AI based technology.
- Explain the basic premise of tools and techniques involving process mining, digital twinning and synthetic data to derive insights in care.
- Place machine learning and artificial intelligence within the continuum of other decision support and care delivery tools in providing quality patient care.
- Build a case for AI and ML opportunities to assist in patient care.
- Moderator: Kirsten Dunn, MD – Vice President, St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society
- Panelist: Damon Broyles, MD, FAAFP – VP, Clinical Innovation Services, Mercy Technology Services
- Panelist: Thomas Hale, M.D., Ph.D. – Chief Medical Officer, VirtuSense Technologies
- CME application & credits pending.
- Program pending ACHE Qualified Education Credit.
- In-person: The Lodge at Des Peres, 1050 Des Peres Road, Des Peres, MO 63131
- Online: Virtual
REGISTER TO ATTEND
Program Sponsored By:
St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society
Keane Insurance Group