Manage and Develop Your Career
Assessments, workshops, and other tools are available to help you advance your career.
- The ACHE CareerEDGE tool will help you navigate this evolving marketplace, ACHE brings you a unique, interactive and comprehensive tool for planning and managing your career—ACHE CareerEDGE®, a complimentary benefit to ACHE members. CareerEDGE includes assessments, a strategic career planning framework, job site links and more.
- The ACHE Healthcare Executive 2020 Competencies Assessment Tool (PDF) is designed to help healthcare executives identify their areas of strength as well as areas that they might want to include in their personal development plan. The assessment tool also contains an extensive listing of additional resources for further professional development.
- Executive Leadership & Career Development Books will keep you up-to-date on the latest healthcare issues, challenges, and opportunities to help advance your career and assist your organization in maintaining a leading edge.
- Frequently Asked Career Management Questions cover advice on job transitions for early careerists, mid-careerists, and senior executives.
- Transitioning From Military to Civilian Healthcare Careers (PDF) outlines myths and realities and provides military officers with strategies for best presenting their skills and networking in the civilian sector.
- Mentoring Resources presents information on becoming a mentor or mentee.
- Presentation by Mike Boscio, Director of ACHE’s Career Resource Center, Career Resource Center: Taking Charge of Your Career
Want to take your career to the next level?
Sign Up for E-mail updates
Click on the button above to provide us with your contact information so that you can get the most up-to-date information.Sign Up